Ring Size Guide
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
To measure your ring finger size:
Measure your finger:
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger sizes.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
How to measure the Inside Diameter of your Ring:
- Select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement on the Conversion Chart above. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger size.